- Be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team providing quality holistic medical services
- Make a meaningful contribution to the health, wellbeing and dignity for all people in northern Melbourne
- Be part of a purpose-driven organisation committed to community development and a social model of health
Your Community Health is seeking an enthusiastic and skilled General Practitioner to join the GP Medical Practice and Specialist Clinics team. Hours and conditions for this role are negotiable.
Your Community Health provides a comprehensive range of medical, dental and allied health services and support programs to anyone, through a combination of outreach, client-based and centre-based activities. Our purpose is to enable health, wellbeing and dignity for all people in northern Melbourne by providing responsive and accessible services. We provide priority access to those most at risk of health inequalities and those that may face barriers to accessing traditional health services.
About the role
The General Practitioner will provide professional, quality and holistic medical services as part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team. This role is available as either an employment arrangement or income split contractor arrangement.
Services provided by the GP Medical Practice and Specialist Clinics include:
- Aboriginal health
- General medicine
- Health checks for over 75's
- Child development and behavioural clinic
- Chronic disease management
- Healthy liver clinic
- Mental health nursing
- Pathology (by Austin Pathology)
- Pharmacotherapy clinic
- Refugee health clinic
- Trans and gender diverse health initiative
- Vitamin D clinic
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Relevant and Australian recognised medical degree
- Current general registration with AHPRA
- Highly Desirable - Fellowship with either the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Applied knowledge and skills in the area of general practice
- Participated in quality improvement and continuing professional development as per the RACGP QA and CPD Program
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance Cover
- Current National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check
- Current Victorian Driver's Licence
For further enquiries please contact: Keegan Crow, Acting Manager GP Medical Practice and Specialist Clinics on 0406663947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Community Health is an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer who supports inclusiveness and diversity. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining people from a diverse background, including but not limited to, those identifying as LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from cultural and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, and people with a disability.